It’s a love affair that began when I first saw Angels in the Outfield. I followed him through his days as an alien and his long hair phase – and it was all worth it. Not only is JGL a great actor, but he is quite easy on the eyes to say the least. If these photos do not leave you convinced that he is swoon worthy, I will give you 10 more reasons to love Joseph Gordon-Levitt.
1. Angel’s in the Outfield. JGL is a link to my childhood, much like Zach Morris and Jonathan Taylor Thomas. The only difference is, that JGL is still around and hotter than ever.
2. (500) Days of Summer. Easily one of the coolest movies of the year and I don’t think it would have been the same with any other actor.
3. He’s underrated. There is something great about an actor who has stayed away from the child-star slump, creates indie films that are actually worth seeing and manages to never be associated with the Lindsay Lohan’s of the world. I mean, did anyone even notice that he was nominated for a Golden Globe for his work on (500) Days of Summer? GJL is the underdog and no one rocks it better than him.
4. His smile. No real need to explain this – JGL has one of the sexiest smiles around.
5. Who doesn’t love 10 Things I Hate About You? I don’t care what anyone says, he was the star of that film.
6. He’s a genuinely good actor. Watch some of his lesser known films like, Brick, Havoc and the Lookout and you’ll know what I mean (if you already don’t).
7. He has mad style. He can transition between geeky sheek to scruffy stud like it’s no ones business. He is as versatile in his fashion as he is in his acting.
8. The way he rocks a beard.
9. His production company HitRECord.org. Shows he’s trying to help a brother (or sister) out.
10. He’s hot. You knew it had to appear on this list at some point. Like they say, save the best for last.